- 3 pins
- low cost
- works on 3 V to 5V power
- requires a max current of 2.5mA
- record 20-80% of humidity (with an accuracy of 5%)
- record 0-50 degree C temperature( with an accuracy of ±2 degree C)
- dimensions 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
₹115.00Add to cart
- digital temperature sensor
- uses Maxim IC
- records temperature in degrees Celcius(9 – 12bit precision)
- works in -55 degree C to 125degree C (+/-0.5C).
- provide accuracy in the range of -10 degrees C to +85 degrees C.
₹150.00Add to cart
HDMI to VGA converter
This product is a portable HD Adapter,Convert VGA + Audio output through a standard definition of HDMI HD digital signal input The products are widely used in: desktop computer notebook and mobile phone /DVD / TABLET COMPUTER / digital set-top box/player /digital camera /camera/camera equipment such as the HDMI signal input. connected by the connector, TV/monitor /projector display device. In order to solve the user display equipment connection scheme.
LCD HD 44780
- It uses BLUE Backlight for the display module.
- It is operated using 5V DC.
- It can display up to 4-lines with 20-characters in each
- It has a wide view angle with a high contrast
- It is being used in projects of school and college, fax machines, networking equipment like routers, display devices, laser printers, and testing equipment in the industry and storage devices.
Netmax Iot Shield Mini
This is the Netmax IoT Shield Mini.
- It can interface with Raspberry Pi.
- It can connect different sensors with labeled GPIO pins of Raspberry Pi.
- This system contains 5V 2ampere supply and onboard 3V system.
Nodemcu v1.0 12E
- NodeMcu Lua WIFI Board Based on ESP8266 CP2102 Module x 1
You can find the firmware source code and documentation on Github, as well as nodemcu-flasher, a Windows only tools to flash the firmware to a module. There’s also a separate tool called esptool that will let you flash nodemcu from Linux. In case you find the documentation is all over the place, you might want to checkout NodeMCU video tutorial below.
- Entering the high output sensory range gets automatically induced
- A photosensitive control feature (optional).
- One can set the day and light intensity, without induction.
- It includes 2 trigger modes: Repeated trigger and Unrepeatable trigger.
- Operating range: 4.5 to 20 V DC.
- It consumes power up to 65mA and provides TL output of 3.3V.
₹150.00Add to cart
Raspberry pi 3
Here comes Raspberry pi 3 . buy world class original raspberry pi 3 with diy make store . india’s best make in india store .
- 1.2GHz QUAD Core Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARMv8 processor
- BCM43438 WiFi on board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 1GB RAM
- 4x USB 2 ports
- 40pin extended GPIO
- HDMI and RCA video output
- frequency varies 50 -60 Hz
- Can stand high voltages.
- works with contacts up to 5 A/230V AC max.
- Generates unregulated Output power: 12 V DC/200 mA
- Power 12 V AC/500 mA
- 160 x 107 x 30 mm
usb cable 3.0
Connector Type: USB 3.0 Printer Cable
CIdeal for Connecting to HP, Canon, Epson, Kodak, Color Inkjet Printers ETC
✔ This is a wight 1 Meter male to male USB 3.0 cable with one A-type connection and one B-type.
✔ These are more commonly known as USB Printer/Scanner/ Device Cables.
✔ Type A is typically the style of connection found on the backs of PCs.
✔ Type B is the smaller square connector typically found on devices such as printers; scanners; external hard drives and USB hubs.
✔ USB 3.0 cables are backward compatible as they can carry a USB 1.0 and 1.1 signal.
USB 3.0 supports Speeds up to 480 Mbps (Mega Bits per Second) Copper Conductor Cable Contacts and Nickel Plated connector for improved durability and corrosion resistance