This is a PIR sensor designed by Netmax.
- It is automatically induced when it enters the sensory range of high output.
- It has an optional feature of photosensitive control.
- One can set the day and light intensity and that too without induction.
- It includes 2 trigger modes:-
- Repeated trigger: In this mode the output of the sensor is high. It undergoes a delay period and can sense human range. The output remains high until the delay and after the termination of the delay, output goes high to low.
- Unrepeatable trigger: In this mode the output of the sensor is high but the delay time gets over. Its output goes high to low automatically.
- It operates in the range of 4.5 to 20 V DC.
- It consumes power up to 65mA and provides TL output of 3.3V.