This is a DHT11, a primary and very low-cost sensory device designed by Netmax. It records digital temperature and humidity. DHT11 measures the temperature and humidity of the air in the surrounding environment, with the help of thermistor and sensors for capacitive humidity. It emits the digital signal which is recorded by the data pin.
- We provide 3 pins DHT11 at a very reasonable cost.
- It works on 3 V to 5V power
- It requires a max current of 2.5mA
- It records 20-80% of humidity with an accuracy of 5%
- It records 0-50 degree C temperature with an accuracy of ±2 degree C
- dimensions 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm